Thursday, April 22, 2010

This is Hello.


Until right now, this here blog I started recently with fashion content in mind, has actually just been filler, informative filler, but filler all the same.. I guess, it's a balance I have been contemplating, like, the manner in which I want to present all these musings I have revolving around, the content in which interests me, and I guess, hopefully, the content in which others are interested in perusing. The conclusion is, its not defined, and I guess that leaves us all with endless opportunity and free reign!
This blog ultimately is to document my closest interests, anecdotes, friends and thoughts.

And, a preemptive, thanks for joining, much love and appreciation.
But for now, I'm just getting started and without camera, so let's see what happens.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment